Open up the heavens, let Your glory fall }

Free JavaScript fromĀ 
Rainbow Arch

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Jellie. Marshmallow. Choco Baby

My colleague named Jeliana has a nickname Jellie. So, she calls her boyfriend Marshmallow. The other day my other colleagues and I were teasing her, saying how cheesy and hair-standing it is for her to call her bf marshmallow. (We went on to say why not 'Caramel' or 'Sugar'.)






I suddenly felt a pang of guilt when replying to my tagboard earlier on.
Cause mine is called "choco-baby".

Hahahaha!




Alrighty here goes, I LOVE MY CHOCOBABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels: , ,



11:53 PM; Joy


God's creation.

[Name] Huineng
[Age] 18+
[Location] Singapore
[Egg-born] 22 Aug

Calendar.

None at the moment

Forward.


A note, please.



About.

Texture from here, images from getty.
Using various brushes from the net ;
I II II III IV V
Ashley font from dafont. Design by kriss.