Open up the heavens, let Your glory fall }

Free JavaScript fromĀ 
Rainbow Arch

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Pool

Alrighty, so the 8-balls carnival is on tomorrow, 10am-4pm Bukit Timah Plaza. People, come down and support me kaes. (I know you guys wouldn't but still, wont hurt to try, yes?) Will update the results if I'm less lazy.

Recess week is (finally!) here. My cough aint getting better. It kinda got better and remained stagnant there.

These days I've been left on my own for quite a substantial bit of time. Been thinking of a couple of issues with no conclusion and that's sad.

Anywayssss, they're making the home-brew kit delivery to my bro's new place on Sun! So eggcited, I can't wait. It's me and my sis's birthday gift to him, some 1 week after his b'day. And he's not suspecting anything! I think he must have thought that we girls aint getting him anything.
The home-brew kit's quite troublesome, truth be told. You've gotta apply a license (reduced from $100 to $10! Don't ask me why. To promoted home-brewing, maybe?) and it has got to be carried out at the address you specified! Meaning to say, we've got to send it to his new house which he hasn't really shifted in just yet. Nonetheless, Violet assured us he's gonna be thrilled and he had better be! It aint cheap, mate!

I'd be honest. Currently I'm too excited about pool tomorrow to be speaking coherently! Geeez.
Wish me luck pals!

Labels: ,



1:00 AM; Joy


God's creation.

[Name] Huineng
[Age] 18+
[Location] Singapore
[Egg-born] 22 Aug

Calendar.

None at the moment

Forward.


A note, please.



About.

Texture from here, images from getty.
Using various brushes from the net ;
I II II III IV V
Ashley font from dafont. Design by kriss.