Open up the heavens, let Your glory fall }

Free JavaScript fromĀ 
Rainbow Arch

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Choco

To Choco:

You're busy now, you probably wouldn't be reading this until Sun, earliest. I was reading a couple's individual blogs and their entries after the break-up -all filled with hatred and regrets- scared me.

I was reminded of the times whereby I keep throwing tantrum, keep rejecting you and myself. It isn't easy to come by this far and I jus wanna let you know that I cherish you a lot and I wouldn't give us up for anything in this world.

My problems are my own and I will seek to resolve them myself.

I wont give you up.

Love,
n3ng

Labels: ,



12:57 AM; Joy


God's creation.

[Name] Huineng
[Age] 18+
[Location] Singapore
[Egg-born] 22 Aug

Calendar.

None at the moment

Forward.


A note, please.



About.

Texture from here, images from getty.
Using various brushes from the net ;
I II II III IV V
Ashley font from dafont. Design by kriss.