Wednesday, July 04, 2007
2 incredible things happened to me today
1. I'm so shocked that my car-sick came back, two years after it was gone. I was caught totally unprepared today. I was in the bus and I had no mint, no prunes, no plastic bag. The stretch along YCK is too scary to alight and puke. I had to keep tolerating until I reach my house's bus stop. I should have suspected that when I threw up on a cab ride home after OT-ing some when last month. Either it's back for good or I'm feeling sick and guess what, the last thing I need right now is to get sick before my assignment with my student tomorrow. And not to mention, tomorrow is a Thursday night, there's some event going on.
2. After meeting up choco and Inge and hearing some stories, together with other stories I've been hearing the past few days, I am suddenly so thankful for choco. Choco is the best lover anyone can have. Don't bother asking me who's choco because sometimes, ignorance is bliss. Good friends included. Anyways, there are so many things choco did for me, so much that if it wasn't for choco, I wouldn't be who I am today. Heck, I might just go berserk.
Hmmm, li can join me for the event tomorrow. 3 cheers for Huili! =D
After the puke, I feel faint. Even now. And I get pretty random.
To Smelly: PLEASE don't lose your aussie prepaid card. I named it as "Smellie au Hp" and I wish to see sms(es) from that name!! Your S'pore number is saved as "Charmaine LB Hp". Ha, go figure, not that hard..Labels: Choco, Me, Musings
11:53 PM; Joy