So, I realise I haven't been blogging anything substantial lately, so I shall do a quick one.
Today I took leave simply because I was forced to. Yea yea, due to the nature of my work, I can't work from home for my company's work-from-home exercise. Anycase, I went shopping with my mum and sis at Orchard! I bought a top from Giordano(!!), something I wouldn't expect myself to do but the top was really very nice and it complemented me (I feel). C'mon, it's so not easy getting my clothes lor.
We ate Xiao Long Bao and Duck's Tongue from Imperial Treasure. My sis said the food there is very similar to that of Crystal Jade's because apparently, a group of chefs working for Crystal Jade were very unhappy with their employment benefits or something, they actually left and set up Imperial Treasure. Also, in an attempt to 'get back' at Crystal Jade (I think), the menu is the same and everything is priced $1 cheaper than that of Crystal Jade's. Haha. Smart guys there. Very cheena though but who cares as long as they serve me nice food. Yum.
After that my sis brought my mum to Toast Box for coffee and a pork floss toast.
For dinner, we ate Billy Bombers cause Li gave me a $15 off with a minimum spending of $30. So the three of us ordered 2 main course to share - half slab ribs and honey stung chicken. It still adds up to $30 after the discount. =\
Lately I've been spending a lot, way out of budget. There's only $40 left in my bank account and there's still the handphone bill ($30.62) staring at me. Hur hur. Howwwwwww?
On a random note, my mum and I bought 4 more bottles of nail polish today. I've got a grand total of like, 30 bottles of nail polish? Maybe more, that was just a very rough estimation. =D
Alrighty, Im really tired now and should b off to bed. =D