Open up the heavens, let Your glory fall }

Free JavaScript fromĀ 
Rainbow Arch

Sunday, March 04, 2007

For you

I'm not exactly happy, neither am I sad about my results. All I can say is, I thank God it's all over and I'm contented with whatever I had scored.

Econs - A
Math - B
Phy - E
GP - B3

I'm dedicating this poem composed by a very special someone to me to everyone out there who's upset about their results. And can I just add on that I do mean it. Should you guys need a listening ear, I'm just a phone call away.



Surely I can take everything from you,
all except your misery.
But the fact remains what's yours is yours,
all except your misery.

Let your head and heart seek solace,
from another's peace,
willing to be sacrificed,
for your sanity.

Labels: ,



1:37 AM; Joy


God's creation.

[Name] Huineng
[Age] 18+
[Location] Singapore
[Egg-born] 22 Aug

Calendar.

None at the moment

Forward.


A note, please.



About.

Texture from here, images from getty.
Using various brushes from the net ;
I II II III IV V
Ashley font from dafont. Design by kriss.