Open up the heavens, let Your glory fall }

Free JavaScript fromĀ 
Rainbow Arch

Saturday, December 30, 2006

1107 words, for all of u who are craving. Hahaha, as if.

You know, once you stop blogging for very long and return, you've got so so much you want to share but you don't know where to start. That's what I am facing now.

So much has happened in this past month. I guess I'll attempt to list them all out.

Returned to church (and got a sharegroup)
'A' levels already ended and there's no reason for me to stray away from God (alright, maybe one, just one) and thus, I returned to church. I went back and church-it seemed to me- has changed a lot. I guess when you lead a different life from the past, church both appeals and haunts you in a different way. The church (constantly) remind you of a different sin or bondage from the past and at the same time provides you a different kind (or level? I don't know) of love and comfort.

Went to Bangkok and came back in same gender, one piece, no less
Bangkok trip was, in my opinion, a little too intense for my liking. I know, I know, the trip being intensive is what we made it out to be. Hee. There comes the problem. When travelling in a group of 6, all with different likings, purposes and agendas for the trip, it's very hard to cater and please everyone. I was actually looking forward to a more relaxing trip, one that is like a resort or something of that sort. No regrets though; going anywhere there will always be memories, experience, lessons to learn and many other things you can take home and they stay with you.

Worked in JP Morgan
I came back on a Monday and I started work on Wednesday. There were hardly any rest which was then very much needed cause I fell sick during day 3 of the trip. So there I was, reporting to work with cough, flu and a very bad throat. I worked as a receptionist for them and I tell you, even though on paper it says I'm working 4 hours a day, essentially I'm only working for 1 hour - the lunch hour- to cover my 16th floor colleague. The rest of the 3 hours from 9.30am till 12.30am I'll be on the 17th floor reading books/magazine/newspaper. Fwahaha. I was paid 8 an hour to do my own things muahahaha. Envy me. The only drawback was my work's only half day and it lasted for only a week. =( I was only needed because my colleagues are clearing leaves.

Christmas partyed in Terry Khoo's house
Self-explantory eh? So basically I went there with my F.R.I.E.N.D.S t-shirt on and all 6 who went for Thailand trip got one for ourselves. However, Darius was in Australia, Elita wasn't feeling well, so only Gary, Terry, Ruth and I went for the party. G, T and me wore the shirt and Ruth was officially labelled (by me) as The Betrayer Of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. =x

Pictures.






Group picture number 1.














Group picture number 2.










The Rebonded Turned Perm gang. Oh, did I mention I permed my hair? hahaha.
















Me and prince. What did Terry do to deserve such a cute dog. However, in all fairness, I must say Terry does treat his dog well.















It was Terry's birthday on the 28th so Huili, Elita and I bought him a gift. This guy lives and breathes spongebob.













So, with X'mas eve partying all night, we pathetic losers spent our Xmas day sleeping at home. =\

Working in Microsoft Operation
A couple of friends whom I spoke to would know that I didnt like the job initially. But I created a commotion (my bad, I had never intended it to be this way) and I kind of got what I wanted. Oh no, I sound so bad here. I can't discuss the details publicly so if you guys really know what happened, you guys would have agreed that I did just what I had to do. Work's tiring and I've rested the whole of today, no less. I caught abt 16 hours of sleep to make up for my less than 8 everyday when I'm working. Hurhur, woeisme. As I was telling Venesse earlier on, I'm not entertaining suicidal thoughts but sometimes I really wish to skip through the growing up and growing old process and jump straight to meeting God. It is a very appealing easy way out to me.

To Abby: Thanks for your Christmas card which really brightened up my day and night and as I've mentioned as I was reading I felt as if it you were just by my side speaking to me. I need you quite badly these days just for a listening ear but it always saddens me you're away in Malacca. It's ok, you're coming back real soon.

To Huili: Thanks for the support you (and Abby, on different occasions) shown for the past year. I really wouldn't have survived the Microsoft period (and many others) if not for you. =D love u.

To someone whom I hope you know who you are: thanx for the 2 assurances you gave me (namely no one would know what happened and that nothing will change). I know it came as a shock to you and I apologise for that. I have never quite dared to speak to you ever since after that and here are some stuffs I would like you to know.
1) All I needed then was an answer becos of somethings which I can't say and I wasn't expecting anything more. As in, you know, a leap from whatever we are. I always felt that you should know I never want to b anything more than a friend.
2) Some things are hard to change in the short run due to fixed factors for the past year or so. Meanwhile I promise it wouldnt inconvenience you in anyway.
3) You don't have to try too hard to act as if nothing happened May make us both feel awkward. =)
4) I'm really fine and moving on cause I've got more to worry (like office politics) though any support would really mean a lot to me and be appreciated.
If you don't understand any of what I just said maybe you will in the future, maybe you'll never. But does it really matter? Anyway, just don't come asking me anything lest I drown in embarrassment. Oh, a Happy New Year to you.

Alright, with that, I extent my best wishes to everyone who's reading this (none for those who arent! Just kidding.) in the coming year and thanks a million for reading up till here. =D

Labels: , ,



11:08 PM; Joy


God's creation.

[Name] Huineng
[Age] 18+
[Location] Singapore
[Egg-born] 22 Aug

Calendar.

None at the moment

Forward.


A note, please.



About.

Texture from here, images from getty.
Using various brushes from the net ;
I II II III IV V
Ashley font from dafont. Design by kriss.