Open up the heavens, let Your glory fall }

Free JavaScript fromĀ 
Rainbow Arch

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I dun like it

I dun like it when my friends are bullied.

I dun like it when my friends are bullied when they're being nice.

I dun like it when how ppl not show up for something tt's not meticulously planned by them but by ME AND MY FRIENDS.

I dun like it when money is the root of all evil.

I dun like it when misunderstandings between my friends deepen.

I dun like it when good friends forget my birthday while I carefully etch their days in my heart. Each. Of. Them.

I dun like it when nobody understands.

I dun like it when even Choco doesnt.

I dun like it when nights like this only gets longer.

I dun like it when everyone is so self-centered.

I dun like it when some people, who are genuinely nice, are too nice. While I appreciate it, sometimes their niceness sickens me.

I dun like it when friends could no longer be relied on.

I dun like it when I feel alone.


1:32 AM; Joy


God's creation.

[Name] Huineng
[Age] 18+
[Location] Singapore
[Egg-born] 22 Aug

Calendar.

None at the moment

Forward.


A note, please.



About.

Texture from here, images from getty.
Using various brushes from the net ;
I II II III IV V
Ashley font from dafont. Design by kriss.