Open up the heavens, let Your glory fall }

Free JavaScript fromĀ 
Rainbow Arch

Monday, December 03, 2007



Day 1 of freedom was spent in ORCHARD. Expectedly some shopping was done but I think I erm, overspent *quite* a bit...

Mum and I went OG Orchard cause she said there's 20% off storewide. Big mistake. Let's see...
I bought a $77+ tankini from Arena. Hahaha.
$40 bling bling shoes from Sarrer (did I get that right?) (for christmas!!)
$7 Silkygirl (haha!) lip gloss
$15.90 Bio-Essence make-up remover

That adds up to about $140!!! hahaha. Paid a total of $112.20 for everything.

We were walking towards Taka for dinner but were halt by some roadshow girls outside Heerens. To cut the long story short, I subscribed a magazine for a yr (12 issues!) for $24.

Went cold storage to get the ingredients for making wraps and they cost me another $6..

On a side note, I rented 'Fast Food Nation' yesterday. It was an incredibly boring show but it totally grossed me out. I think I'm gonna swear off beef or something. There's shyt in your patty, people! Stop eating fast food! I'm turning vegan~~ *halo abv my head*

Jus heard 'Not ready to make nice' on Class 95. Trust me, I've never heard it being played in 987fm, ever. Also, I'm pretty surprised it's even aired, given Singapore's bilateral ties with the States..


12:46 AM; Joy


God's creation.

[Name] Huineng
[Age] 18+
[Location] Singapore
[Egg-born] 22 Aug

Calendar.

None at the moment

Forward.


A note, please.



About.

Texture from here, images from getty.
Using various brushes from the net ;
I II II III IV V
Ashley font from dafont. Design by kriss.