Open up the heavens, let Your glory fall }

Free JavaScript fromĀ 
Rainbow Arch

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Busy

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

I can sum everything happening these days leading up to Christmas easily with one word - BUSY. And by these days, it essentially only mean the week BEFORE christmas! Let's see, I've attended Akuou's movie screening at Viona's, Abby's xmas party, planned for chalet, stayed for chalet, helped Jasmine make up, went Mdm Wong's house, baked twice ( a CHEESEcake! and cookies), stayed over at bro's house twice and met up with different people at different timings.
Haha, I once met ph for supper at jalan kayu 220-340am. When i was still up in my room surfing at 4am, my mum came in and didn't even realise I went out. =\

Christmas day itself was much more relaxing cos early morning I had an unpleasant surprise which kinda handicapped me the whole day. =.= B.f.f. aka Huili stayed over and we nua-ed the whole christmas away cos my cramps were rather unbearable. And and and! I tried a cig today. Unlike previous times (haha!) today I had a frigging whole stick myself. Even though it was only Marlbolo Menthol light I could FEEL the spiciness. It's like, the same thing as eating chilli! I just can't take that spicy taste. Also for the record I learnt to blow out smoke through my nose. Nothing fanciful but haha, tough enuff to me! Conclusion after 1 full stick?

I can never be a smoker.
Social, at best but I can NEVER be a chain smoker. Seriously, how do people smoke like a chimney? Ironically, me and the girls are gonna try out shisha this saturday. Haha.

This week is packed as well... Ahhh... Yet there's still so much I wanna do! I wanna swim, play pool, play mahjong, go shopping, go drinking, watch movie and read books/magazines! =( No time for anything!! =(

Results are going to be out in 7 hours' time. I think I'm so screwed for SEA studies. Hur... dun wan dun wan!
Ok, look forward to movies with Shan and Alisia later. Midnight show hahaha. Watching I am Legend at midnight is my test of courage, shuddup if u feel otherwise kaes. A horror movie at midnight is the very next thing after watching a movie alone I won't wanna do in my watching-movies-in-cinema rules. One other rule is not to sit next to Jellie. Hahaha! She has uber lots of comments la!

ok, lastly, today, 26th dec marks the 1st yr anniversary of me n the two QYs' friendships. Cheers, daughter and neighbour!!


1:47 AM; Joy


God's creation.

[Name] Huineng
[Age] 18+
[Location] Singapore
[Egg-born] 22 Aug

Calendar.

None at the moment

Forward.


A note, please.



About.

Texture from here, images from getty.
Using various brushes from the net ;
I II II III IV V
Ashley font from dafont. Design by kriss.