Open up the heavens, let Your glory fall }

Free JavaScript fromĀ 
Rainbow Arch

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

big time whiner

I'm such a big-time whiner..
Whenever Choco comes my house after my stipulated time Choco will kanna frm me for being late (choco late = chocolate! haha!). Sunday was the reverse. Choco kanna scolded for being too early cos I was still in bed.

Haha, poor Choco. gotta take all tt shyt frm a stressed bitch.

Exams suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkks
Am hving two of my most dreaded papers this sem, ON THE SAME DAY, tomorrow.
And and and, to top off things with a little cherry on top, one's 9am, the other 5pm. I've got a 6-hrs break.
Great, perfect, jus the thing I need to complement my waking up at 6am. Brilliant!


Looks like it's good game this time round.. WD to myself..

Labels:



3:45 PM; Joy


God's creation.

[Name] Huineng
[Age] 18+
[Location] Singapore
[Egg-born] 22 Aug

Calendar.

None at the moment

Forward.


A note, please.



About.

Texture from here, images from getty.
Using various brushes from the net ;
I II II III IV V
Ashley font from dafont. Design by kriss.