Open up the heavens, let Your glory fall }

Free JavaScript fromĀ 
Rainbow Arch

Thursday, November 22, 2007

21 Nov 2007

I thought my tag to Yuan on the left deserved an entire post of its own.

I hereby declare that I would stay at home for another 7 days and not step out of my house just because it makes me happpppy if not for the fact that my exams starts on saturday because yesterday I went out after holing up at home for the past week and lo and behold! everything that could possibly go wrong went wrong!

I went to school with four objectives in mind.
1) Collect my Socio script
2) Collect my lit script
3) Update with OSA my handphone number because that bleeding website is down whichever browser I use (Safari, Mozilla, IE)
4) Study with Jeanie

Alighted at Kent Ridge terminal, walked to AS3 for shortcut at lvl 5 to the Deck then to AS1 to get my Socio script.

Realised (more like, thought) Lit was at AS3 lvl 5 (totally where I came from), scolded myself for being stupid and obediently walked back to AS3 lvl 5.

When I reached there, it was the Philo dept screaming at me and thank God for a map there that spells out all the location of the different departments in FASS.

So Dept of Eng Lang and Eng Lit is at AS5 lvl 5. Was thinking to myself, where the heck is AS5, so I went back to The Deck to take my directions only to discover upon reaching there that AS5 was BLOODY NEXT TO AS3!

There, I paraded around school like nobody's business but I just couldn't find that idiot prof's office in AS5 lvl 5. So, I moved on to agenda number 3 in the list. (Later in the day Christine messaged me saying his office is at AS5 lvl 3. !!! )

Took a shuttle bus to Yusof Ishak House to get my number changed only to hear them telling me I have to do it myself via the web. Nice auntie say the Com centre ppl assured her the website would be up and running 15th or 16th Nov and though I've been at home the whole time I still freaking know it's the 21st yesterday and that bloody website is still down! So nevermind, I resigned to my fate and went to the bus stop outside Staff Club to take bus down to Sci Fac to meet Jeanie. When I called her, she told me there were no more space in the library!! WTH?? It wasn't Jeanie's fault, everywhere in school was crowded but stilllllllll.............

There I was, finding my way round school for an hour, only to hear that my study plan was ruined as well. So that's like, objectives 2-4 all not completed. I sat at the bus stop, tired of all the walking and stoned for a few minutes. Then I SOSed kenneth and after grumbling n all he VERY CALMLY suggested pool at Mambo. I was like, gawd, no, I can't do this to my exams so I SOSed Yuan for any secret spots in school but to no avail thus I verbally warned him he should be held responsible should I fail my exams (haha!) and that I would MMS him the pool table asking him how to pot and place (haha!) while he's mugging hard.

Now now, I thought to myself from the direction I was that whatever bus I'm taking I would encounter a 151 bus stop. Big mistake. Apparently I mistook 95's route to 151. So I alighted at LT 29 and U-turned back to YIH bus stop not after injuring my little toe on the way down the bus ~!@#$%^&*()~!@#$%^&*(.

I was at the bus stop and counted 9 stops on 151 to Ngee Ann Poly (where I'm supposed to meet kenneth) but hohoho Merry Christmas, when I got on the bus suddenly there were 4 or 5 people msging me at the same time and so I totally lost count of the number of stops.

As you would have expected by now - everything that could go wrong went wrong - I alighted at SIM, 1 stop before NP. I would have banged my head against the pillar if I had a paper bag over my head because there were like 10 uncles behind me (coming out from SIM), I'm not joking.

Thank God for Kenneth who was driving (I didnt know I thought we'll be walking there) so he picked me up and magically put an end to my drama-mama day.

Fast forward a few hours I met up the netball girls at Central and thank God for them, like seriously, cause even a bad day can't chill the warmth in my heart when I see them. Esp. this time since we have Fenny around! (Ven u're equally impt but we last saw u like, 3 mths ago and will still be seeing you for another 2 more months rest assured there'll be more meet-ups when November ends though I hope to still be in one piece..) The last time Fenny was back (a year ago?) I couldn't make it for the group meeting and had to meet up with her and Alisia only. Anyways, yesterday it still wasn't full attendance.

Simin say if she couldn't get into SMU upon graduation she might wanna go overseas to study and OMG we'll have HALF the team (4 outta 8) overseas come next year! No, please, nooooooooooo.

Alright, now I need to study. =p


1:30 PM; Joy


God's creation.

[Name] Huineng
[Age] 18+
[Location] Singapore
[Egg-born] 22 Aug

Calendar.

None at the moment

Forward.


A note, please.



About.

Texture from here, images from getty.
Using various brushes from the net ;
I II II III IV V
Ashley font from dafont. Design by kriss.