Open up the heavens, let Your glory fall }

Free JavaScript fromĀ 
Rainbow Arch

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Wilson VS Huineng

Once, me and Jean were studying outside when I suddenly mention that Zhi Yuan has a "Vincent" face. She pointed to Kenneth and said "Hey you got a Wilson face".

Today, Kenneth was trying damn hard to prove that he doesn't look like a Wilson.




To which I said this

n3ng says (10:45 PM):
but then again, dun hv to realllllly look alike

n3ng says (10:45 PM):
u know who is Huineng or not.. i dun wanna look like HIM.

kow[52] says (10:46 PM):
HUH

kow[52] says (10:46 PM):
whos him?

n3ng says (10:46 PM):
do a quick google

n3ng says (10:47 PM):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huineng
heck, i even got an entire wiki page

kow[52] says (10:47 PM):
LOL the old man ah

even after proving to him that MY wilson fren does look a little like him. Hahaha. Funny shyt.


So now I'm Joy, Hui Min's Esther Sie (Estacy), Zhi Yuan's Vincent, Kenneth's Wilson and Jeanie's Clara (cos she has a Clara face! Haha)

Labels: ,



10:47 PM; Joy


God's creation.

[Name] Huineng
[Age] 18+
[Location] Singapore
[Egg-born] 22 Aug

Calendar.

None at the moment

Forward.


A note, please.



About.

Texture from here, images from getty.
Using various brushes from the net ;
I II II III IV V
Ashley font from dafont. Design by kriss.