Wednesday, September 26, 2007
8 ball carnival
Alrighty, so I didnt emerge winner for the 8 ball carnival. Haha. I won my first round but lost my second round to a girl who was the overall runner-up. Dang funny, i tell you. Prize for ladies and men champs were a golden trophy and a playing cue each, second and third get a break cue and their respective trophies each. The top two prize for the lucky draw were also playing cues and yours truely was lucky that day.
After that, I went to PS to meet peng hao who gave lent me a damn atas! cue carrier. It was from Predator. A $600 cue case for a $60+ cue stick? You got to be kidding me.
Anyways, on the train ride to meeting him, I saw this family of three coming into the train. There was an empty seat next to me and the mother took it and placed her son on her lap. Apparently she did something wrong and her husband (who was standing in front of the mother and son) was reprimanding her in some foreign language, pointing accusative fingers at her. I dun think that's very nice. I mean, sure, maybe she did something really grave like forgetting to switch off the fire on the stove but surely there was no call to just chastise her in the public, like how you would chide a child. I dunno, just a thought.Labels: Pool
10:30 PM; Joy