Wednesday, August 01, 2007
Hufflepuff

Which Hogwarts house will you be sorted into?
Dun want dun want I dun wanna be in Hufflepuff! Whatever.
Today I went shopping and I got:
- L'oreal Nutri-gloss full series (shampoo, conditioner, hair masque)
- a super pink long wallet (LOVE IT! It's free, btw, redeemed it using my CapitaPoints)
- my LG Chocolate serviced. That useless piece of crap has got only 7-8 hrs of standby battery. Apparently it's due to some missing software. (Got the phone free. It was a [swanky] zero-dollar phone)
- a hearty lunch at Botak Jones! I couldn't even finish their single patty, let alone the U-Crazy-What which consist of THREE patties. Crazy!
- a handphone pouch for a dollar. It came in those capsule whereby you just have to insert in a dollar coin yea? It was so hilarious. I was telling Choco I don't want the Hello Kitty, I want Tweety Bird. Turn out I got a Hello Kitty cum Tweety Bird pouch. Since when are they best friends? =.=
During these few days, I discovered a few things about myself.
I'm someone who love the reset button.
I have an (self-declared) OCD of bringing/setting everything back to square one. The reason why you dun find a lot of songs in my computer is either I've just switched to new and better ones or I reformatted it. Same thing with my hair. After rebonding it thrice and perming it once, I snapped it and buy lots of product to "make it right" again. I used to have smooth albeit wavey hair. But hey, who's complaining. Same thing with my feet. After hurting them with high heels I will stop wearing high heels altogether for a period of time, say, 3 months? Yups, so these days I either wear flats or my Adidas. So there.
The other thing is something I really dun wish to talk about. Yet I find myself thinking about it all the time. I'm currently parading between the axises of good and bad. Bad in this case is meant to be taken as.. out-of-the-norm bad as opposed to the you're-such-a-bad-boy bad. The kind of, by not conforming to social norm you're being bad, bad. Many times I reason out that when friends from the bad side know about my good side, they can accept me for who I am but things may not be the same when ppl from the good side know about my bad. I do think that some may find my bad hard to accept. Sigh. No comments in real life about this topic yea. Leave me some breathing space here, at least.
Im so tired now.. Am meeting the girls for lunch at Barn beneath Burp tml! So eggcited. Can't wait to see them again. =DLabels: Me, Musings
12:34 AM; Joy