Open up the heavens, let Your glory fall }

Free JavaScript fromĀ 
Rainbow Arch

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Sick

Ever since last Friday, I havent been able to sleep well. I can turn in at 11pm but only fall asleep at 2, 3 am.. I'm having really bad bodyaches due to the insufficient sleep. Finally, all hell broke loose today when I could not wake up from my sleep. I did manage to sms a few of my colleagues telling them im not turning up for work though. The first sms went something like "Hey, help me tell someone I'm taking halfday leave. If im still not well later i'll go see doc." and the second one naturally went "i'm seeing a doc."

I actually woke up at 3.20pm can? dang shiok, havent slept for soooo long. but after taking medicine from the doc I feel like puking now..

hur im reeaaalllllllllyy sick.

Labels:



4:57 PM; Joy


God's creation.

[Name] Huineng
[Age] 18+
[Location] Singapore
[Egg-born] 22 Aug

Calendar.

None at the moment

Forward.


A note, please.



About.

Texture from here, images from getty.
Using various brushes from the net ;
I II II III IV V
Ashley font from dafont. Design by kriss.