Open up the heavens, let Your glory fall }

Free JavaScript fromĀ 
Rainbow Arch

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Say Hello to Eclat

Goodbye my Apple, your apple juice has served us well. But we sucked you dry and I'm sorry but you have to go...

In lovely memories,



Welcoming my new Lanvin Eclat d'Arpege!! I really love the scent and I was deciding between this and Vera Wang's Princess (think Bailey's) but I chose the former because my sister is no longer 16 but 25 and she can't quite carry it off. =(




Maybe, if I'm feeling rich I would get my Vera Wang (and keep it from my sister =x ).

Labels:



11:30 PM; Joy


God's creation.

[Name] Huineng
[Age] 18+
[Location] Singapore
[Egg-born] 22 Aug

Calendar.

None at the moment

Forward.


A note, please.



About.

Texture from here, images from getty.
Using various brushes from the net ;
I II II III IV V
Ashley font from dafont. Design by kriss.