Open up the heavens, let Your glory fall }

Free JavaScript fromĀ 
Rainbow Arch

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Finally

Alrights, so I'm finally updating after a long haitus. A lot of things had happened (duh!) and today I'm just going to blog about a super insignificant thing. It's one of my pet peeve among 101 other.

Ok, so this is what happens. Every morning, when I come out of the platform at Habourfront, there'll always be a queue formed in front of the escalator up to Harbourfront Centre. (I hated the queue as well but that's not the point.) I absolutely hate it when people go "sssCuse me". Are these people so busy they could not even articulate a full "EXcuse me" before they move on, or is it just Singaporean's singlish at work again? Many times I had to kill a kitten or two in my head to curb the urge to punch someone right in the face when that someone say "ssscuse me" to either me or other passengers. Brilliant.

To be honest, I am guilty of that too. But the times I utter "sssCuse me" are the times whereby people in front are taking their own sweet time. If I am in a hurry and I have a favour to ask from people in front of me (to siam), I will say it politely.

So, work has been taking its toll on me. But I'm coming out of it, emerging victorious. No matter how much workload I have I make it a point to not let it daunt me. Hee. So the latest I will leave office is 7pm. But that said, it means I have to rush like mad the next morning. So be it. Also, I'm cherishing my beauty sleep. I will turn in at 11.30pm latest. Good girl, eh?

Alright, what a mightily boring entry. =D tata!

Labels:



12:36 PM; Joy


God's creation.

[Name] Huineng
[Age] 18+
[Location] Singapore
[Egg-born] 22 Aug

Calendar.

None at the moment

Forward.


A note, please.



About.

Texture from here, images from getty.
Using various brushes from the net ;
I II II III IV V
Ashley font from dafont. Design by kriss.