Wednesday, February 28, 2007
dum di dum
- As much as I love the scent of my Eclat, I hate to admit that it has got like, zero staying power. I can spray it twice in the bathroom and not smell it anymore after I step out of my house. ='(
- I'm torned between 3 other choices. Princess by Vera Wang, Escade's Pacific Paradise and Versace's Bright Crystal. I personally like the first two but I think they're more suitable for young ladies. As for my sister, she would probably need a classier scent like Bright Crystal. Or Elizabeth Arden's. Whatever. Maybe I'll get my own and forget about her.
- Both Huili and I got our pay. Both of us are unhappy about it.
- Results will be out on Friday, boo hoo hoo, woeisme..
- It has been raining for the past few days. Totally damped my mood. =(
- I got my own cubicle at work. But i'm alone, without the other 5 girls. =(
- bah bah black sheep have you any wool
Labels: Me
9:57 PM; Joy