Friday, November 17, 2006
Power of a call
Upon receiving a call today... ,
I did/bought
eyebrow threading - $4
2 skirts - $39.90
a watch - $23.90
a foot pad - $10.
Total: $77.80
Plus my expenses just by going out today
Carl's Junior - $10.20
Movie - $6.80.
Grand total - $94.80.
The pay better be good. =x
okok, breakdown of my purchase kaes.
I s***r my heels were maiming me thus I had to buy the foot pad to cushion my erm... dunno which part of the feel. There, the part where the ball is. Anycase, that was the best $10 I've ever spent, I s***r! It's transparent, waterproof, transferable from shoes to shoes and most importantly it provides heavenly comfort to my feet (no joke), what more can I ask for?
Speaking of which, DURING the examination period, I spent $31.80 buying the pair of heels (all pictures up later) and the original price was $39.90. It's very christmas-y and I love it even though it threatened to maim me today. Dun say I didnt warn you guys, my obsession with shoes is well-known but heels are my new found obsession. =D 4 n counting~!! Muahahaha!!
The two skirts were same design but different colours (I realise I'm very fond of getting doubles for my bottoms. {HA! Double bottoms.} The previous time was because I decided the white one looked better but as board shorts I expect it to get dirtied easily thus I grabbed the brown one too. This time it was because I simply needed more wear. Oh oh, both occasion it's going at half price. *smile*). So there you go, 2 for the price of 1.
The watch was a total steal. It was originally priced at $99 but because it was the last article there and it was a display one so they cut it to just $23.90, with 6 month guarantee. The best part? I got rid of the hideous strap and replaced it with the other one and only strap available. Because the strip was neither too thin nor too fat, there was only this other one that can fit. And it wasn't the shopkeeper who found it (she gave up searching and not tt we knew that there was in fact one that could fit initially), it was ME ok (cause I continued browsing. I really needed a watch.). Kowtow to me now. *smirk* As things turn out, after the switch in strap the watch looked (to me, at least) very much better than before and something I'm not ashame to wear out. Pictures of the watch will definitely be up. Swaroski crystals leh, bling bling, dun pray pray. Maybe if ever I grow tired of the watch I can resell at a higher price than what I paid for. MUAHAHA.
It's so tough growing up. Already before I start working I'm feeling the stress. What if I make a blunder, what if my boss ain't happy, what if my colleages were freaks, what if I'm not happy, what if I have to lunch alone, what if I cant meet deadlines, what if, what if and more what ifs. Also, it's almost confirmed I can't go Thailand if I were to take up the offer. hurhur.
Sigh.
Neverland................
PS: Vivocity is SOOOO huuugggggeeee....................
until I bumped into my classmates.
*palms to forehead*
3:20 AM; Joy