Open up the heavens, let Your glory fall }

Free JavaScript fromĀ 
Rainbow Arch

Sunday, November 19, 2006

AMK

I was at AMK today and instead of dining at Sumo house like someone, my mum and I dined at the most wonderful eatery namely The Market and the food served were heavely but that's not the point.

My point is, I kissed $78 buckaroos goodbye in exchange for 2 blouses and a pants. Retail therapy is supposed to bring about happiness to buyer (and not to mention, therapeutic in nature) but not quite the case these days- not when I'm not even earning yet.. =( In fact, it is hurting me, huge chucks of meat by meat (metaphorically. I just watched Resident Evil last night, don't scare me.) and all that's left can be sweetly summarised by a word - PAIN!

hurhur

And oh, did I not mention I spent 2990cents on a chocolate fondue set yesterday? =(


11:39 PM; Joy


God's creation.

[Name] Huineng
[Age] 18+
[Location] Singapore
[Egg-born] 22 Aug

Calendar.

None at the moment

Forward.


A note, please.



About.

Texture from here, images from getty.
Using various brushes from the net ;
I II II III IV V
Ashley font from dafont. Design by kriss.