Open up the heavens, let Your glory fall }

Free JavaScript fromĀ 
Rainbow Arch

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

800ml of fats

It's exam stress, I assure u people. There were 8 questions in Physic paper 2 today. I dunno how but I found myself in a terribly awkward position facing 4 blank questions with only 15 min left. Managed to attempt all but weren't fantastically done, that's for sure.

Tomorrow's Econ Paper 3 is gonna claim my life too. Dun ask me how I know, just some bad vibes. So much for feeling good after Math. I'm feeling very insecure now, be it for Physics, Econs or GP.

Today it took me a 800ml of ice cream [+ coffee frm Koufu (!!!) ] to calm me down. I expect more for tomorrow.

Sigh sigh, as if exam stress wasnt enuff, something's weighing me down too n it's really, really taking a toil on me. How I wish i could just make things known without any compromisation. I cant say. I really cant say....


12:27 AM; Joy


God's creation.

[Name] Huineng
[Age] 18+
[Location] Singapore
[Egg-born] 22 Aug

Calendar.

None at the moment

Forward.


A note, please.



About.

Texture from here, images from getty.
Using various brushes from the net ;
I II II III IV V
Ashley font from dafont. Design by kriss.