Open up the heavens, let Your glory fall }

Free JavaScript fromĀ 
Rainbow Arch

Friday, October 13, 2006



Pretty sad, if you ask me, the fact that my blog has turned from private to semi-private stiffled me and the contents in it. I'm not the sort who'd go around whipping out my camera, taking pictures and posting it up on my blog first thing I get home like what some of my friends and most blogger celebrity do.

That was the extreme end of the spectrum. In fact, I'm not even blogging about anything substantial, any heart-to-heart reflections or daily life for fear of offending people. If you ask me, I do happen have 101 things (at any point of time) I can comment on. But just because I know watchful eyes are watching I hold back my tongue. And also, the fact tt I am held accountable for whatever I said.

So now, if truth be told, I'm pretty upset about the lunch that was meant to celebrate HuiLi and Jasmine's bday and dare I say, Jasmine wasn't too happy either. Apart from the fact that majority of them were late, when we first stepped into the bistro, the guys very ungentlemanly sat at a different table from the birthday girls, creating a tableful of 8 people and another table with only 3 girls. That action kinda took all 3 of us by surprise, leaving us slightly dumbfounded. As if that wasn't bad enough, they had to go before the girls' table were done with our food.

Kaes. I feel much better saying at least this one thing out. I dun care who's going to stumble upon my blog and read that and get offended. Take it from me, I'm not happy and I have the reasons to not be. And if I could add on, a certain project that just took place was totally dumb and unsuccessful. No offense meant to anyone. It's just that the whole idea of it was dumb. The only thing that was really sweet was the flowers and the presentation of the flowers.

I'm going to end abruptly here. =) bye.


1:37 AM; Joy


God's creation.

[Name] Huineng
[Age] 18+
[Location] Singapore
[Egg-born] 22 Aug

Calendar.

None at the moment

Forward.


A note, please.



About.

Texture from here, images from getty.
Using various brushes from the net ;
I II II III IV V
Ashley font from dafont. Design by kriss.