Open up the heavens, let Your glory fall }

Free JavaScript fromĀ 
Rainbow Arch

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

My life

Part of growing up forces you to start planning or even making decisions.

The transition from 17 to 18- believe it or not- heightened to me some issues I would previously brush aside saying "aiya, that's for the adults to worry". It's really about what do I want in future and what I should start doing now to realise them. More importantly, I need to anchor my life.

I've allowed myself to wander for 2 years thereabout, it's time I go Home.

Right now the next biggest milestone would be the A levels. I started studying and I really wish to keep up the momentum I painstakingly built up.

God bless me.

Labels:



10:09 PM; Joy


God's creation.

[Name] Huineng
[Age] 18+
[Location] Singapore
[Egg-born] 22 Aug

Calendar.

None at the moment

Forward.


A note, please.



About.

Texture from here, images from getty.
Using various brushes from the net ;
I II II III IV V
Ashley font from dafont. Design by kriss.