Woke up today with a bad ache all over, all thanks but no thanks to tennis last night. Shame on me.
Anyways, I tried going school though. I got up (late at about 6.45am), got dressed, went to the road and tried my best to flag for cabs. There weren't even any taken cabs driving down the road, let alone free ones. By then I developed a throbbing headache and coupled with a bad ache all over, I went back home.
Met up with Li, 3pm at Orchard. Finally got my DKNY Be Delicious!!! Then we went shopping. Bought shower foam and a pair of slip-ons at URS. Fwah.. Been spending a lot these days. This Wednesday i just bought a 1 yr supply of contact lens.
From left to right: A lavender shower foam from Basic Beauty, my Delicious DKNY Be Delicious, my pair of shoes from URS. Got a copy of JUICE from Heerens. My goodness, they even have Daily Bread there! I was so shocked but elated at the same time.. cos someone took a copy as well. =) All these, plus my contact lens and my expenditure the whole of July up till now (which is only 7 days!!) adds up to about $300, which happens to be the same amount I'm getting for my allowance. So tell me, anymore A&W outlets in Singapore?
2. The girls.
Today Korting left Singapore for a better life (I hope) in Tasmania. We also quite funny larh. 6 ppl, 2 cameras but because she's got too large a fan base and no time to pose, we didnt get to take pictures with her. So we just take ourselves lor.
From left to right: Simin, Me, SuYin, (Shu Lian beneath), Venesse, Alisia. This is formal.