Open up the heavens, let Your glory fall }

Free JavaScript fromĀ 
Rainbow Arch

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Stupid Internet - you're no match for me.

My Internet went crazy. It refused connections and I got fed up and I messed up with the cables linking my PC, modem and router. I did nothing but merely unplugging and replugging back the cables and viola! It worked! Crazy, i tell u. Dun gimme the crap that the cable were too loose cause I had a hell of good time trying to unplug them. Nonetheless, I'm happy now.

Highlight of the week was the extraction of my tooth on Thursday. If truth be told, it's still aching a little now. It was almost as if the 3 other teeth surrounding the extracted one are suffering from post-extraction trauma. Who would have guessed the one being the most traumatised is me.. =(

Miss school on Friday cause the pain was on-off. Feeling a little guilty cause I missed a lot of lessons. People, do fill me in and help me yea? But nevertheless, I finished my Physics Assignment and did a little Complex 2 at home. Didn't exactly wasted it away.

Dang, my typing is dang slow now can.. I'm only computerless for a week!!

I pray that the Internet connection will stay. I've got e-Learning on following Monday. Hee.

Labels: ,



12:07 PM; Joy


God's creation.

[Name] Huineng
[Age] 18+
[Location] Singapore
[Egg-born] 22 Aug

Calendar.

None at the moment

Forward.


A note, please.



About.

Texture from here, images from getty.
Using various brushes from the net ;
I II II III IV V
Ashley font from dafont. Design by kriss.