Open up the heavens, let Your glory fall }

Free JavaScript fromĀ 
Rainbow Arch

Thursday, July 13, 2006

random stuffs + mutton jokes

These days I've been very hardworking wor. Take yesterday and the day before for example. Reached home at 7pm yesterday and I slept till 11.30pm, woke up to do my tuts till 1.30am. The day before was worse: I reached home at 9.30pm, slept till 10.30pm then work my ass off till 1.30am.

Hee, some jokes I heard over the week.

********************************************
One day, Atom A bumped into Atom B on the streets.

Atom A: Hey are you alright, you don't look good!
Atom B: Yea, I lost an electron.
Atom A: Are you sure?!
Atom B: Yea, I'm positive.

********************************************
One day, teacher asked Max to construct a sentence with detail, defeat and defence in it.

Max: A rabbit jumped over the fence. Defeat went over defence before detail.

*******************************************
During our GP lecture this week, Mr Philip Tan said,
"What makes the difference between a 'B' and a 'C' script?
Originality."

Huili turned to me and said,
"What makes the difference betwwen a 'B' and a 'C' cup?
Originality."

Labels: ,



5:25 PM; Joy


God's creation.

[Name] Huineng
[Age] 18+
[Location] Singapore
[Egg-born] 22 Aug

Calendar.

None at the moment

Forward.


A note, please.



About.

Texture from here, images from getty.
Using various brushes from the net ;
I II II III IV V
Ashley font from dafont. Design by kriss.