Open up the heavens, let Your glory fall }
Free JavaScript fromĀ
Rainbow Arch
Sunday, June 04, 2006
Stressfree
In my quest for simplicity, I often overlook the simple stuffs.
Alright, tt was random.
Had an enjoyable day today. So much so, it's 2.30am and I'm still feeling giggly.
Good friends, good company, good games, what more can I ask for.
To the 2 of u, u guys know who u are, I love u two. Both of you. So much so I could barely squeeze another. ilu2ilu2
(not forgetting the netballers n bridge mates. Mans, tt's 2 teams. I've got big heart)
Haha, a little incoherent. Well, it's a giggly little girl sitting in front of the com at 2.30am, what do you expect.
Labels:
Me
,
Musings
2:28 AM;
Joy
God's creation.
[Name] Huineng
[Age] 18+
[Location] Singapore
[Egg-born] 22 Aug
Calendar.
None at the moment
Forward.
A note, please.
Talk
in my
flooble chatterbox, a free javascript chat tag board / shoutbox / tagboard program for your xanga, diary, blogger or weblog
|
Blackjack Rules
About.
Texture from
here
, images from
getty
.
Using various brushes from the net ;
I
II
II
III
IV
V
Ashley font from
dafont
. Design by
kriss
.