Open up the heavens, let Your glory fall }
Free JavaScript fromĀ
Rainbow Arch
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Crocodiles
Many would have know that I'm scared of lizards but few know about my interest in a bigger reptile, crocodiles.
I developed a liking for them during one of my visit to the zoo when I was in Sec 2.
I am somewhat intrigued by their ferocity, their magnificence and their sluggish attitude. Haha. Weird combination, I know.
So this morning, while waiting to meet up with Li I
corbis-ed
images of crocodiles. There you go, our splendid crocs.
But here comes the scary ones.
The title of this photograph is "Boy attacking crocodile". I hope it's domestically-reared or something.
Laggi best, "Boy playing at being pirate".
A crocodile following an elder woman at the underpath... =\
Of course, not to mention, the random ones.
This is a CAMAL for goodness sake!
To end off this post, do u guys see the uncanny resemblance in...
this
and
Smile. =D
Labels:
Croc
10:40 AM;
Joy
God's creation.
[Name] Huineng
[Age] 18+
[Location] Singapore
[Egg-born] 22 Aug
Calendar.
None at the moment
Forward.
A note, please.
Talk
in my
flooble chatterbox, a free javascript chat tag board / shoutbox / tagboard program for your xanga, diary, blogger or weblog
|
Blackjack Rules
About.
Texture from
here
, images from
getty
.
Using various brushes from the net ;
I
II
II
III
IV
V
Ashley font from
dafont
. Design by
kriss
.