Open up the heavens, let Your glory fall }

Free JavaScript fromĀ 
Rainbow Arch

Friday, May 12, 2006

My week in a nutshell

SO i haven't been blogging for quite some time.

Not that it matters since nobody cares. =
Anycase, this week is sheer tiredness and I presume next week would be sheer madness.

Yesterday went to Hougang CC with half of my class to play badminton. Whoa! it was great to sweat it out and have fun with your friends. Can't remember when was the last time i did something like this.. Jus reminds me of the good-ol-netball days..

Anycase, there's a price to pay, of course. After not exercising for so long and sweating it out, I almost couldn't make it out of bed today. Hee.

Ive been a lil' moody these days. Thinking of whether should I say my peace or hold my tongue. That special someone. Then again, if I'm not expecting anything, wad for confess and strain the friendship. sigh.

Labels:



1:53 PM; Joy


God's creation.

[Name] Huineng
[Age] 18+
[Location] Singapore
[Egg-born] 22 Aug

Calendar.

None at the moment

Forward.


A note, please.



About.

Texture from here, images from getty.
Using various brushes from the net ;
I II II III IV V
Ashley font from dafont. Design by kriss.